|Flavour||Nuts seeds and cinnamon (Sweet)|
|Ingredients||Almonds, watermelon seeds, flaxseeds, dried cranberries, dried coconut slices, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins, honey, walnuts, edible vegetable oil, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, edible common salt.
|Size||Pack of 1|
- One serving of trail mix provides the protein of one egg and the fiber of two apples.
- Enriched with nuts and seeds.
- No added preservatives.
- Baked not fried.
- Loaded with proteins, fiber, omega-3, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Instant energizer.
- It is a tasty, nutritious, and healthy snack or breakfast for kids and everyone in the family.
- All natural.
- No cholesterol, and zero trans-fat.
- As a rich source of dietary fiber, our trail mix helps in digestion and prevents constipation. It also lowers cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels.
- No artificial sweetener used. Naturally sweetened with honey.
- Almond, being a superfood, is the best source of vitamin-E, rich in antioxidants, and contains good fat and protein. Almonds help control your blood sugar level.
- Honey is good in antioxidants such as flavonoids and other polyphenols.
- Ingredients like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, and flaxseeds are superfoods that contain high levels of omega-3 and 6 fats.
- Ceylon cinnamon contains polyphenol antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties.
- Superfood cranberries are high in antioxidants, lower blood pressure and a rich source of several vitamins and minerals.
- Our trail mixes are best consumed pre and post workout, after a yoga session, or after playing sports.
How to eat: Our trail mix can be eaten as is or topped on a salad.
Allergen: Contains tree nuts. Processed in a peanut-free facility which handles tree nuts.
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry, and hygienic place, away from moisture. Once opened store in an airtight container.
Best Before: 6 months from date of manufacturing.